Business College Krupkovo square, Prague 6 - Bubenec
The buildings of the business college originated from building number 8/5 and 26/4. The original buildings functioned as Bubenec town hall (1905) and an Elementary School (1909). Both buildings were designed by architect Vaclav Ort and were declared as protected cultural monuments. Our task was to reconstruct the facades, insulate the windows and attic and restore some exterior and interior elements of the buildings. The majority of the costs were payed by the EU.